Dynasty Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kid-Haiti Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kid_Haiti

Kid-Haiti Application Empty
PostSubject: Kid-Haiti Application   Kid-Haiti Application EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:22 am

Your name or internet alias; Eric Estimable
Your age or date of birth; June 14 1995
Your localization and/or timezone; (GMT-05:00) Easter Time (US&Canada)
The languages that you speak; English, Creole, Bits of French
Your field of interest within the staff (GM or Developer); GM
Your education or diplomas (graduated high-school,college,etc);Currently attending High school
Your programming and coding skills/languages; No real coding skills just knowledge and use of computer applications
A short description of yourself and your personality; I am a friendly person who loves to play game and joke around. I tend to ignore people that i find annoying because well.... their annoying. I play High school Baseball and Football for George Bush High.
A small text telling us what you could do as a staff member: As a staff member i could keep peace on the sever as well as smiles on the community faces. I really do like making other people happy. Joy is like a drug and i would love to spread it to others. I also would show others respect and try to figure out the problem before banning some one because banning an individual for the wrong reasons is just wrong in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

Kid-Haiti Application
Page 1 of 1