Dynasty Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have finished editting the game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Danger

Danger

I have finished editting the game Empty
PostSubject: I have finished editting the game   I have finished editting the game EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:15 am

I have finished editting it new items and uploaded it
1. New loading screens
2. New cursor
3. new charecter selection
4. Alot of maps
5. I dont remember I done alot of things I will just give the link to Admins and if they like it u will play it
Back to top Go down
Danger

Danger

PostSubject: Re: I have finished editting the game   I have finished editting the game EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:28 am

I uploaded it but still waiting 4 psycho to reply me about his feedback here are some screenshots of it no need to read the read me its for Psycho the download link for the screens:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V0RZ5G4R
Back to top Go down
CrysTal

CrysTal

PostSubject: Re: I have finished editting the game   I have finished editting the game EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:17 am

the curser is totaly ugly and ima post on every post u post
Back to top Go down
Danger

Danger

PostSubject: Re: I have finished editting the game   I have finished editting the game EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:19 am

Since I see your just spamming and flamming so I will just simply do like any cool one does IGNORE THE FK OF U UNTIL UR DEATH easy ye?
Back to top Go down
CrysTal

CrysTal

PostSubject: Re: I have finished editting the game   I have finished editting the game EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:20 am

Danger wrote:
Since I see your just spamming and flamming so I will just simply do like any cool one does IGNORE THE FK OF U UNTIL UR DEATH easy ye?
spam spam spam ugly curser
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have finished editting the game   I have finished editting the game EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:01 am

Stop spamming, or you'll both recieve infractions.
It'd be good if you ACTUALLY had made it, but you didnt.
Back to top Go down
https://oijiojj.forumotion.com
Danger

Danger

PostSubject: Re: I have finished editting the game   I have finished editting the game EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:50 am

You(Admin) and Crystal gave me flames in my heart and brain, so I am danger From this topic from this forum from my place I say I will edit it to be 100% no 1000% made by me and I will not play I will not use the computer for anything but this and now I have 1 road but 2 ends
1 success and 1 fail and I hope to get to the success one wish me luck, and thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have finished editting the game   I have finished editting the game EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:16 pm

Why are you so determined to make one?
You dont know if the community wants one yet, or if I'd pick it.
Back to top Go down
https://oijiojj.forumotion.com
Danger

Danger

PostSubject: Re: I have finished editting the game   I have finished editting the game EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:58 am

I want to make it, I want to help the server if u liked it then I done good and if u didnt I am the only one loser
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have finished editting the game   I have finished editting the game Empty

Back to top Go down

I have finished editting the game
Page 1 of 1