Dynasty Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2nd GM app KickuAss xD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kickuass

2nd GM app KickuAss xD Empty
PostSubject: 2nd GM app KickuAss xD   2nd GM app KickuAss xD EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:34 am

name: KickuAss

localization: Spain

languages: I speak Spanish French and quiet a lot of English

diplomas : i have all for my age xD

PC: i know lot of things of computers and ready to know more ^^

Im very pacific funny and ready to know ppl and talk, and have fun in thhis server and make it the best
Very Happy
I'll do all i can do for server, help ppl who have problems or cant play so if I im GM i'll post my Skype for add me if u need help ^^
now i'll be more on cuz we are in VACATIONS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BrookeSkye

BrookeSkye

PostSubject: Re: 2nd GM app KickuAss xD   2nd GM app KickuAss xD EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:53 am

hiii kick Very Happy welcome :p
Back to top Go down
mianmani

PostSubject: LegAl CoUnCelLiNg   2nd GM app KickuAss xD EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:20 am

jobs in Saudi ArabiaA great article written with great hard work...i must say....Thanks for posting this article. I am definitely tired of struggling to find relevant and intelligent commentary on this subject. Everyone nowadays seem to go to extremes to either drive home their viewpoint or suggest that everybody else in the globe is wrong. Thanks for your concise and relevant insight a great work of your which shows...I like your site its quite informative and i would like to come here again as i get some time from my studies. i would like to invite my other friends to this site, as you have done a great job.i must say...keep it up guys..Thanks for the information.I apriciate each and every point of your article.Really great information .Keep sharing …..Well done
spoken english
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd GM app KickuAss xD   2nd GM app KickuAss xD Empty

Back to top Go down

2nd GM app KickuAss xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dynasty Gaming :: Discussions :: Applications :: Game Master-
Jump to: