Dynasty Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First impressions of this server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BrookeSkye

BrookeSkye

First impressions of this server Empty
PostSubject: First impressions of this server   First impressions of this server EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:46 am

OK, first of all, I like the fact that the server looks a lot like ijji, and that everything got back to the basics a little bit.
ofc the fast leveling is good (not very cool to start again when you have a lvl 99 on DR, but ok Very Happy )

BUT

I think the server needs more meelee and ranged weapons. Now, the difference with ijji is the clothing and the infinite amount of money. You don't even have rings here Suspect
Ppl won't come here just for that difference... Surprised
So, I think the server needs more things to be "different" from other servers.. People won't come (and stay) here if there isn't anything special or extra... Smile

Good, nice server, but it still needs some work in my opinion Very Happy I'm willin to help to make this a good, fun server (maybe as GM? Very Happy )
anyways, good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
Danger

Danger

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of this server   First impressions of this server EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:34 am

your right but we need a Dev. good in blender we have everything else, custom maps ( very soon) and registreation page
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of this server   First impressions of this server EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:14 pm

I've got to agree.
But I've created this server from hardly no developing experience.
I need someone to work alongside me that has experience.
I also need a coder with experience.

Until then, I shall try to add weapons to the server, and get a whole new range of items for you.
We're just a few days into the server so give me time, i do have a life.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://oijiojj.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First impressions of this server   First impressions of this server Empty

Back to top Go down

First impressions of this server
Page 1 of 1